-
April 15th, 2000, 08:22 PM
#11
Inactive Member
How much do they cost and is there any way of quiteing the noises in the car?? Where get I get a set, it sounds like a good investment.
thanks for all the opinions
nick
------------------
95 GSR 4-DR w/minor bolt-on looking for boost!
-
April 15th, 2000, 08:23 PM
#12
Inactive Member
doesent prothane make a set??, any experience with them??
nick
------------------
95 GSR 4-DR w/minor bolt-on looking for boost!
-
May 1st, 2000, 05:37 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Where can I pick up a set?
www.suspension.com doesn't have them in stock, and I'd like to get them right away.
------------------
http://www.netbsi-kc.com/integra/
http://www.netbsi-kc.com/aa/
http://www.groupbuycenter.com/
-
May 1st, 2000, 05:58 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Good luck in getting Energy i just got mine. I have been waiting for over 2 months. From what i have been told they had some sort of computer crash and lost all there orders.
-
May 1st, 2000, 06:29 PM
#15
Inactive Member
With motor mount in urethane, you get a quicker response when accelerating because you no longer have to wait for the engine to sit tight, so the power go immediately to the wheels.
------------------
To 24 PSI, and beyond !
HS Le Club
-
May 1st, 2000, 09:13 PM
#16
Inactive Member
www.summitracing.com or call them for better service...$45 for the three mount kit and one of the best charges to my credit card...don't think, just get them. If I had to replace them, I'd pay more if I had to...after you get used to the warm up, you'll forget they are there until you think back to the days when your motor would slam around in the mounts when shifting hard...
------------------
1998' 4dr GSR, 8psi JRSC w/hand ported plenum, Walbro HP fuel pump, valves set to .005i/.006e, MSD BTM, B&M CommandFlo regulator(working it out), stock intake w/resinator cut off at fenderwell for "cool air", Greddy sp exhaust, Tokico Illumina 5-ways, Neuspeed springs(sux!), Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar, ES motor mounts and front swaybar bushings, Yokohama AVS 205/50/15's, Metal Master brake pads(KVR Carbon Fibre pads sitting on work bench) ,B&M fuel pressure gauge, Autometer sport comp A/F gauge in dimmer location...
YLW 00' ITR #00-1011 with AEM CAI and 143db triple air horns
Honest officer, I had no idea how fast I was going...the speedometer only gos to 150...
[This message has been edited by Zeus (edited May 01, 2000).]
-
May 1st, 2000, 10:05 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Call summit racing for the ES motor mount inserts!!!! Use the order line on their website. It's open 24/7!! Get 2nd day air for just $7 more.
Ok, sorry to seem like an ad... They've got the BEST service and QUICKEST shipping of ANY aftermarket parts dealer I've dealt with. Nobody else compares. It's simply not worth the hassle to go elsewhere unless you have to.
-
May 2nd, 2000, 12:55 AM
#18
Inactive Member
redline8K: whaz UP! hey bro ready ta rattle yo dentures then, ya can get that ES motormount P.O.S. from Jeg's too, they'll match summit racing's prices cuz they both compete'n for the same damn biz:
http://www.jegs.com
good luck bro...
peace.
-
May 2nd, 2000, 12:58 AM
#19
Inactive Member
thanks for all the info, on this subject, I just ordered my struts and brake package. Now I need my rear strut tower brace and the motor mounts.
nick
------------------
95 GSR 4-DR w/minor bolt-on looking for boost!
-
May 2nd, 2000, 04:17 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Hey, not to be an ass or anything, but did you not just read my post? Call up summit racing from the number on their website and ORDER the damn ES motor mount inserts.
If you're not sure whether you will like them or not, stop listening to the folks who have not used them. It has got to be one of the best mods I've done to my car. Sure, they do make the car rattle a bit more at first, but then the rattles go away. The motor does not rock all over the place like it's going to fall off. I saw a JRSC GSR without motor mount inserts on the dyno, and the motor was all over the place. It was scary.. Then I saw my JRSC LS on the dyno, with the ES motor mount inserts in (only the side two) and it hardly moved at all. You will no longer hear that sickening THUD as the motor slams up against its mounts. Instead, you will be putting power to the ground.
The ES motor mount inserts are a steal at $45 IMO.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks